My name is Hanna, and I’m addicted to writing, which is why I have this blog. One time I made a resolution and wrote it down in my journal. It said, “I want to not be able to tell anyone anything about me without telling them something about Jesus.” This is where I try to make that a reality by externally processing my mess, hopefully pointing myself and anyone who comes across my musings to Jesus.
Here is more you might like to know about me if you’ve taken any interest in my blog:
- I’m in love with at least the idea of traveling.
- If I had any superpower, it would be the ability to sit down and have a heart-to-heart with everyone in the whole world.
- I need sunshine and flowers, always always.
- I love mountains. And whales. And airplanes. And storms, and the ocean. Anything that seems larger than life.
- I am married to someone who loves me unlike how I ever thought anyone could love anyone.
- We both want to be missionaries overseas in the near future
- I have four brothers whom I absolutely adore, really amazing sisters-in-law, and an overall stellar family.
- I’m a project manager, florist (see me at aurorafloraoh.wordpress.com), and freelance writer/editor/researcher.